For Space Owners: Why Be on blurbme ?

Click here to sign-up and get Host Referral Code

Turn small spaces into big money

Why list on blurbme ?

No matter what kind of space you have be it space at counter, a wall or spare corner, use these dead spaces to earn extra income. blurbme make it simple and widens your reach to customers who want to use your spare spaces to advertise their product or services.

You’re in full control of your availability, prices, and items you allow to be displayed.

Security and Trust

blurbme always require guests to provide certain information before they can make a reservation—such as a confirmed phone number and email address. For added control, always communicate with guests using blurbme platform

Its Free to Host
Hosting is free ! blurbme does not charge any fee from hosts for listing their space
To maintain the platform blurbme collects 15% of the booking amount paid by advertisers and the hosts get the remaining 85%.

Hosting in 3 steps

1. List your ad spaces for free

Be it space at counter, walls or spare corner share your space. Create your listing with pics.

Choose your own schedule, prices, describe what type of item can be displayed and requirements for guests
You are in control of deciding which type of Ads can be displayed in your space as well as ability to accept or rejecting booking.

Get inspiration from sample listing here

2. Set your account to receive payments

Add your bank account details so that you can receive payment for the bookings done by guest

3. Welcome your guest to display Ad

You are good to go! Your listing is live for prospective SME advertisers to book & display at your space.

Share pics of the item displayed with the advertisers using blurbme platform

Interested in becoming a host? Click here to register your interest and contact us to get Host Referral code

Next Steps:
Visit blurbme

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s